The following stockists have now signed up to stock game from British Game Alliance approved processors. Matt Tough, Commercial Director commented “We are delighted with the response from the food industry in regards to the BGA and its quality assurance scheme. We continue to have support from industry leaders, long may it continue.” By registering on the BGA website they are showing to their customers and clients that they are seeking to use game that has adhered to the top welfare standards:
- Selfridges: Voted the World’s Best Department store, Selfridges Oxford Street is an iconic London landmark and a luxury shopping experience home to both affordable and premium brands.
- Gladwin Brothers: Rabbit, The Shed and Nutbourne three fantastic eateries in London brought to you by the Gladwin brother’s, they are farm to table restaurants based, offering wild food, set lunch and Sunday Roasts. They are a true celebration of British ‘wild food’ with an emphasis on sustainability with a fourth restaurant due to open soon. “We are delighted to be working with BGA, bringing wild game back into the day to day of cooking is at the very heart of what we do. We are pleased to be sharing this.” Richard Gladwin, Managing Director
- The Ned: An alliance between the Sydell Group and the Soho House Group The Ned is a five star hotel & members’ club in the City of London. Its has 250 bedrooms, ten restaurants, six private events spaces, spa, gym and a members’ club catering to exclusively.
- Field and Flower: A premium meat box delivery service, providing grass fed and free range meat to over 19,000 homes within the UK. They work with some of the best independent Somerset farmers and fishermen who share high animal welfare and sustainability values
- The Punchbowl Lapworth: Excellent hotel and high end gastro pub in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside. “We are proud to support the BGA as it means we can stock high quality assured game for our customers safe in the knowledge that we are using the best produce available” James Feeney Owner of The Puchbowl and Piattino
- Hook and Line Seafoods: Specialising in sourcing and supplying the finest quality fish and seafood produce to London they will now be stocking game. Darren North owner of Hook and Line Seafoods London “The BGA is the solution to a sustainable game industry.”
- Go Kart: London-based food tech start up and wholesaler providing 140 leading London restaurants with fresh meat, fruit and veg through an app aiming to cut down on food waste and eliminate costly miscommunication problems. Anx Patel Founder and CEO of Gokart says “Gokart is excited to be working with the BGA because it provides our clients with assured game and the provenance the sector needs.”
- Splendid Management Services: Run and operate bars and restaurants nationwide.
If you would like to sign up your company, you can do so here.